just bought 2 of these locks fir 8 dollars a piece for my daughter. wife pulled up on the lock and it litterally fell apart..... engineer on this one would be fired if he worked for me!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "All Arlo-NetGear cameras have an issue with the amount of milliamps "NEEDED" to keep them operating for the amount of time the company specifies them to. The cameras will..."
- "Purchased several security cameras and supporting DVR. Approx $650 spent. Fought with the system for almost a year. Trying to get it to work correctly, involving our internet company, thinking..."
- "This *** claims to be able to record gameplay. That parts true, doesn't mention the fact that what it records is choppy gameplay(it drops frames a whole lot making it..."
- "We bought a two-family with three meters. The electrician removed one meter when upgrading the service. National Grid never picked up the discontinued meter but continued billing on estimated usage...."
- "I took our new 2016 keystone bullet on its first trip and it was great up to the point I went to empty the grey water and saw water dripping..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "Never have I had an experience that required me to go so far as to contact a corporate office, I am not one who cares to complain and typically find..."