Equipment Quality

just bought 2 of these locks fir 8 dollars a piece for my daughter. wife pulled up on the lock and it litterally fell apart..... engineer on this one would be fired if he worked for me!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Master Lock and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Master Lock.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Security category for more informed decision or compare Master Lock to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Master Lock?

Comments

AlarmMonitoringServices.com is a fraudulent company. AlarmMonitoringService " STAY AWAY FROM SCAMMERS. Alarmmonitoringservices.com is a fraudulent company. We did a chargeback becuase they kept billing us after we cancelled their "service" and is...no service and they suck...." Read more Monitronics - DAMAGED HOUSEHOLD GOODS Monitronics "I just got off the phone with Mathew with a response to a resolution. After a technician broke approximately $700 (purchased price in 1980's) of articles in my home due..." Read more Don't Use ADT ADT "I have been a loyal ADT customer for over 20 years. On December 13, 2016, my alarm went off early in the morning. It was a false alarm. I called..." Read more Do NOT purchase Kwikset products Kwikset "The former owner changed all the locks on the doors before placing the home on the market. I bought the home. Two Kwikset Keyed entry levers have broken in the..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more